The following reports were provided to the members of the Applicant Review Panel (ARP) for their use in identifying which applicants are the most qualified and would remain in the active applicant pool for the Citizens Redistricting Commission.
These reports were automatically produced from the applicant database based on the the independent decisions from each of the ARP members. The names appear exactly as they appear on the applicant’s initial application.
- 309 Applicants Who Did Not Receive a Favorable Recommendation From Any Panelist—This report provides the reasons each panel member did not recommend the individual to remain in the applicant pool.
- 314 Applicants Who Received One or More Favorable Recommendations—This report provides a list of the applicants and identifies which panel member made a favorable recommendation for the applicant to remain in the applicant pool. The reports below breakdown this information by party affliation.
Demographic Data of:
- Applicants Who Received One or More Favorable Recommendations. The reports below breakdown this information by party affliation.
- Applicants Who Received One Favorable Recommendation
- Applicants Who Received Two Favorable Recommendations
- Applicants Who Received Three Favorable Recommendations