The following reports were provided to the members of the Applicant Review Panel (ARP) for their use in identifying which applicants are the most qualified and would remain in the active applicant pool for the Citizens Redistricting Commission.
These reports were automatically produced from the applicant database based on the the independent decisions from each of the ARP members. The names appear exactly as they appear on the applicant’s initial application.
- 27 Democrats Who Did Not Receive Favorable Recommendations
- 13 Democrats Who Received Three Favorable Recommendations
- 24 Republicans Who Did Not Receive Three Favorable Recommendations
- 16 Republicans Who Received Three Favorable Recommendations
- 25 Applicants Not Affiliated With Either Party Who Did Not Receive Three Favorable Recommendations
- 15 Applicants Not Affiliated With Either Party Who Received Three Favorable Recommendations
Demographic Data of: